Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Well at least I am moving more

Ultimately I know that moving my body is the best way to re-gain my health but some days I just don't want to and other days I barely can, like today.  I went to an Avon meeting last night and I really did push myself to attend.  I have only been to one meeting before and I knew I was missing out on some good information to help run my business; I'll cover how I do that in another post; I am just too out of it to blog about it now.

Anyway, attending the meeting was kind of comical in a way as I was bumping into everything, including people and displays.  So much so I felt compelled to tell people I barely knew that I was ill just so they didn't think I was drunk, LOL.  

I took my anti anxiety medicine and my scheduled pain medicine before I left home so I was a hot mess!  You may ask why I did that, well without my medication my butt would have been on fire because I barely have any cartilage or bone there and since I lost weight there sure as he'll isn't 100 pounds of padding to sit on anymore!  My anxiety medicine, well that's self explanatory.

This morning I am showing you what my lovely ankles look like from an arthritis flare and this is mild on the pain meter.  They are hot, red and swollen along with throbbing.  This is one of the days I am wondering if all this hard work I am doing to get better is worth it.  Do my ankles look better?; um not to me.  Let's not even talk about my butt and having to lean to one side because sitting flat feels like a steel rod is being rammed into the side of my butt!

This morning I am not in a positive mood at all!; Can you tell?? Oh & the highs and lows of being ill can kiss my ass this morning.  I don't care if I move it, as "they" say!  I am going back to freaking bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment