Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fundraiser

Hi all!  I am writing this brief entry to appeal to those who are able to help me and my family make a dent in $19,000.00  worth of medical bills and that is with full Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage.

My husband Mario is an employed Computer Analyst with the heavy weight of supporting all 8 of us, running the household, taking children back and forth to sporting activities and after school jobs.  He runs play dates and much more.  I worry about the added financial stress we are under and the pressure he feels to take care of all of us.

I will be going back to Graduate School in two weeks which will put more on my husband's plate.  I humbly ask you to consider to consider making a donation 
You can visit www.gofundme.com/helpingtracy or make a private donation via PayPal to trayb_17@yahoo.com

So far we have been able to pay recent hospital co-pays and prescription costs as well as now three larger bills!  WooHoo!  Thank you again, Donors!

Please share this message if you see fit!

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment