Saturday, April 12, 2014

Up again....

I never had trouble sleeping prior to my craniotomy.  I could fall asleep sitting up! I used to get refreshing sleep; Those days are gone.  

I hate to appear so negative in many aspects in my posts, however it is important to me that I don't sugar coat what I have been going through either!

I am just really amazed at the strange way in which my brain works now.  I now get extremely sleepy in the late afternoon around 4-5 pm and will konk out until sometimes 9:00 or 10:00pm, then I am up until about 1-2 am or later,  at that time I usually have developed a migraine and need a sleeping pill to go back to sleep; Like right now...it's 4:43am!  Then I am back out until late in the morning due to the sleeping pill.

I am trying to go with the flow but this is hurting me in the healing process.  I need  some refreshing sleep!! 💤😴

No comments:

Post a Comment