Friday, April 4, 2014

It is hard not to feel sorry for myself sometimes...

I currently attend a wellness group class, am a part of a great online community called Meningioma Mommas and reach out when I need support.  However, lately I have been finding myself shrinking away from positivity and feeling sorry for myself.

These feelings are tied up with other emotional baggage as I am one of those people who feels like a lot of the time a black cloud is following me and no matter what I do I can't get away from it!  

I mean, who takes charge of their health, loses over 150lbs, begins exercising only to find out they aren't healthy at all?  Some days it feels like a cruel joke.  The sad thing is I know my illnesses are not jokes!

Even with that knowledge I want to be one of those carefree people who can just look at the bright side of things.  I worry about things I have no control over like a lot of others do in life.  I therefore made a commitment to do better and there has been a good improvement in my overall attitude.

But there are those dark days where I cry and cry, why me?  This moment is one of those times...😢

No comments:

Post a Comment