Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Uhhgggg...It's Brain MRI time

It is that time of year for me to get a MRI to check for any tumor growth and to check on the aneurysm I have.  Needless to say I am nervous.  I have been procrastinating getting the script for the procedure.

Statistics are in my favor that all will be well but there is still a little evil being sitting on my shoulder whispering, "you better prepare yourself for the worst!".  Rationally I know I should cut it out but this is not a rational situation; It doesn't make sense that I or anyone else for that matter should get a damn brain tumor, cancer or any other serious disease.

You would think after being almost 2 years post-op that getting am MRI would be a piece of cake, well it's not! This dumb ass tumor has forever changed my life and I have to fight everyday not to succumb to the scariness of the whole situation and to claim my life back.

I will eventually go and get the script for the scan but Lord knows, like a two year old stomping her feet and having a fit, I don't want to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment